#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, December 13, 2013

The Burlap Bandwagon

Everywhere in blogland the use of burlap is big this year. Whether it was used in farmhouse decoration or combined with elegant pieces it was all I saw. 




But when I spied this burlap ribbon with French writing at Hobby Lobby I caved and bought a roll and of course had to have a roll of burlap,with pearl headed edges. I incorporated it into my frenchy scheme by adding it around some candles and making a bow for the top of the candler. 






2 comments :

  1. Your burlap ribbon is wonderful! And thank you for your kind comments on FOL this morning. We appreciate all the people in our FOL family and love to hear comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is simply beautiful.
    sophisticated and elegant and yet what is more down to earth than burlap?
    and I love the glimpse of the dark print curtains. i just love them! they anchor the room.
    all so beautiful peggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.