#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, February 21, 2015

A bad case of cabin fever

 

I went out in the snow this morning. The roads were snow covered and icy. The snow was cming down and it was about sixteen degrees. Why did I go out in that? To get a library book. Yes, I am that desperate. I have cabin fever.

I got some library books, I stopped at the video store and got two movies. And went to the grocery store too.

But when you have cabin fever you are restless. Movies don't help. Books don't help. Playing on the internet doesn't help. I want to get out and talk a walk. I want the sun and warmth. I am finally had enough! I'm fighting this feeling but for the moment but I'm screaming inside...STOP SNOWING!!

 

 

2 comments :

  1. Hi Peggy! I love your new big photo look on your blog!!!! And your kitchen, with its lovely new granite counters, is gorgeous!!!! Those new countertops really pulled the whole kitchen together. Savanna is some place that I have always wanted to visit. I do hope that you get to do more than dream in the very near future. If I needed a book, I'd do exactly what you did ~ get to that library! Right now I'm reading "The Secret Life of Bees" ~ finally. Sue Monk Kidd is a wonderful writer, and I am enjoying it very much. We're getting snow tonight, maybe as much as a foot. But we have it so good next to back east. Stay safe! Keep warm! And may spring come quickly for you and Don!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I am so sorry that you have cabin fever!!!!!!

    me, I just don't want to GO OUT the door! and we have to, now and then. and I hate it. guess I am immune to cabin fever.

    but I do want the snow to stop. this is getting ridiculous.

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.