#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, February 01, 2015

Super Bowl

It's Super Bowl time. Who are you rooting for? I like football but it's hard to get excited about teams so far away. Back in the ninties when the Buffalo Bills went to the Super Bowl four times it was something to shout about. We are ninety miles south of Buffalo and get all the local Buffalo channels so naturally they were our favorite team. I even hosted Super Bowl parties back then. Too bad they awere usuccessful in getting trophy.

Today was a long trip up from Boiling Springs where we visited with the kids. The weather was bad on route 80 and even worse when we left 80 to continue the final hour and a half to upper Pensylvania. The roads were snow covered so the going was slow. We were glad when we finally reached our house.

Sadie and i are snuggling under the blanket as we watch the game. This week should be rather quiet. No doctor visits, no committments...just planing on reading and relaxing.

 

You may have not noticed but I got my new wireless keyboard from Chris and it makes blogging so much easier on my ipad. Now I might be a touch more wordy on my posts.

5 comments :

  1. betcha' it was a kind of a tough ride home. we are getting the snow now.

    wireless keyboard for ipad. interesting. and it has to be easier. :-)

    don't you love a freeeeee week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much of our blogs, do you see, on your ipad, please? I mean, do you see all the way across?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an interesting question, Tessa. I can't see my design of blue snowflakes on my ipad as I can on the big computer. But I can see my two columns. What I love about the ipad is that I can make the words bigger and with the eye problems that I have had it makes reading so much easier. I recently read that ipads have only been around for five years and I can't believe how they have changed people's lives. I can do everything on my ipad. I only go on the computer for Photoshop or to do things with the pictures I take with my camera. I lazily take photos with the ipad even though they are not as good a quality as with the camera. I listen to Pandora, a free music station. I use apps to manipulate photos. And now having this wireless keyboard I don't have to type with two fingers and I can go faster. I check my email and Facebook with it. I can't say enough about how I love it.

      Delete
  3. Hear Ye Hear ye!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you made it home safely, Peggy! Traveling on bad roads is so stressful, and no matter how skilled and careful you are, you never know what people in the other cars might do. This is the first year that I have really started paying attention to other players and teams. I am a Broncos fan. That said, I have a whole lot to learn about the game. The more I learn, the more I enjoy it. And I am thrilled that Peyton Manning is coming back next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.