#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Bowling fun with the family

It's always fun to be with my boys..one hubby, one son, two grandsons. And Gretchen and me. Today we went bowling. I didn't bowl..too hard on the knees. But it was fun watching them and I was the cheering section.

Afterwards we played Pictionary..always good for a laugh or two. Then everyone but Don and I went to the Hershey Bears hockey game. We had dinner at the Red Robin and settled down to watch a movie. Tomorrow we will head for home to be there in time for the Super Bowl.

 

3 comments :

  1. Peggy, What a wonderful day you have described - almost like a view from a Norman Rockwell painting. Bowling, a good meal, board games and watching your favorite team sports - all the makings of sweet family memories. You clearly appreciate life with a grateful heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you were visiting!

    hope you beat the snow storm, home.

    it's headed at us. but with luck, it will not be as much, as predicted!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't bowled in forever, Peggy! I grew up in Canada playing candlepins which has a small ball with no holes. I'm always a little uncertain with American balls, because I'm afraid that they will pull off my fingers because I might not get them out of the holes in time! Everyone appreciates a supportive cheerleader! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.