#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, January 03, 2015

Sad beyond belief

I don't even know where to begin this post. Today I lost a lifelong friend. Yrsa and I went to the same elementary school, grew up in the same neighborhood, were friends in high school and adult friends. We talked every day on the phone, shopped together and shared our most intimate secrets. She was my best cheerleader. With no warning she died in her sleep last night.

To say I am devastated is not enough. My life will never be the same. We shared so much over the years and we are tied together with love. I am a firm believer that we live on after death and I know she will be with me in spirit. But how I will miss her. Other than my parents I've never lost anyone close to me. My heart feels cut in half.

 

6 comments :

  1. Oh my Dear, I am so sorry...

    No words can help...

    So I won't attempt any platitudes...

    Gentle hugs,
    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am so very sorry for your loss ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy, I am so sorry. I'll be thinking of you. I know you both were blessed in your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my heart to yours dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all. Friendship in life is so important and to be valued. I appreciate all the heartfelt comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to read about your loss, Peggy! You WILL see your dear friend again. Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.