#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Winter doldrums

All of a sudden it hit me. The winter doldrums. My world has been full of stress the past few weeks and this morning it all caught up with me. It's just a temporary down period and I have the ability to shake it off quickly. I think you need to have some low times so you can know how good the high times are. I'm deflecting by blaming it on the winter so here are some pictures of beautiful winter scenes to nake me appreciate every minute. Even those that make you cry.


I visited this castle in Germany.

 

 

 

 

3 comments :

  1. gorgeous! who wouldn't love winter, in a castle?

    mmmmm, but..... how warm are those castles??? -grin-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon, Peggy. Thank you for these beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've had a deep loss.
    and you've had your home disrupted.
    and it's in the midst of the coldest darkest part of the year.
    and your little cheerful self has just motored on.
    of course you finally hit the wall. just know that you're loved and wished the best.
    xo♥ a great snoopy hug dear heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.