#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Do you take You tube quizzes?

I took one today on how old you act. Not surprisingly I scored 75 ...and I'm only seventy. But when I read the description I didn't mind at all.

 

75

 

You really act like a seventy-five year old! You've lived long enough to want to continue the routine as is. The joy you feel in knowing that you love and can take pleasure in almost every aspect of your life is overwhelming. You may have faced adversity at some point, and are only alive because you've overcome it. Health is a top priority for you. Everyday you do what you can to keep yourself like a well-oiled machine. Your motto is probably something like: "I'm gonna keep on keepin' on!"

I like this age. No, I don't like the fact that May days on Earth are getting shorter. But I like the feeling of contentment and the way things just don't bother me as much any more. Age has it's advantages. You can choose to fight it or accept it.

2 comments :

  1. never took such a quiz. but I have taken some, on line... etc.

    glad you are content with your so-called-score. because being content, is the only "winning score"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL! i'm remembering those quizzes in cosmopolitan magazine eons ago.
    bob used to just smile and groan. i would tell him my score and try to discuss it. LOLOL!
    i haven't taken any you tube quizzes like yours. but i did take a little quiz once to see which of the jane austen characters in pride and prejudice that i was. and i was elizabeth!!! i remember being so happy about that. LOL.
    and you're spot on about age i think. xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.