#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A little photography practice

I’ve not been very good about getting out my camera and practicing my photography. I love to go on the photography blogs and see the wonderful photos that have been taken and ooh and awe about how lovely they make their photos. But I know that the only way I’ll get better is if I actually practice. In the winter it is hard to get outdoors to take shots so many rely on indoor photography.    Today I set up a table by the window.  With the light streaming in I gathered a few old bottles, a dried up hydrangea, and a blue vase.   Then I used Photoscape and Photoshop to adjust the photos. Here are the results. kitchen still ife 012time stands stillbottle oneblue vasebelieve

 

3 comments :

  1. congratulations on practicing your photography...

    I have all but given up on mine... for the winter, it seems.

    which is not wise at all. you are wiser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like looking at the different bottles you have there...positions...interesting concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to see you play with your photos, Peggy! And kudos to you for not letting winter get you down! I love the contrasting textures and how the light plays with each object!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.