#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, February 02, 2015

Ground Hog Day

It's the second of February and that means that Phil has predicted another six weeks of winter. We are about two hours north of Punxsutawney and one time my sisters went to Ground Hog day there. It's kind of a joke here in Bradford because we will have much more than six weeks left of this cold wintry weather.

Today is exceptionally bad. We even cancelled our morning coffee with the girls because there was five to eight inches predicated.

It is only snowing lightly now and the plows will be around to clear the roads and our driveway. But I will stay in and enjoy just sitting here and loving just being peaceful.

I hope that where you are you are having a great day. I know for some of you there is sunshine and warmer weather and Spring will certainly be here in six weeks.

 

4 comments :

  1. and we are getting "it" now!!!!!

    never paid much attention to groundhog day. the movie was fun, though..

    enjoy staying in. I plan to also! in fact, I'm going back to bed. I was up at 4:30am, with a tickle which kept me coughing until I got upright. well I have been upright long enough! back to bed, go I!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good plan. sometimes it's better to just stay happily put! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those of you who don't know...Phil, the groundhog bit the Mayor's ear....what's up with that?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just imagine sitting in your lovely new kitchen and enjoying a lazy cup of coffee, Peggy! I'm playing catch up again ~ How do you do it? ~ so I'm not sure how your day turned out, but I hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.