#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Let me call you sweetheart

Today is Valentine's Day...the day of love. It's one special day of the year where you can openly express your love to someone. You can send a card or a gift or do some special romantic gesture to let a person know how much they mean to you.

So my dear readers, let me say how much I love you. You come and visit my blog and add so much to my life by letting me know I am appreciated. Some of you write comments. And oh, how I live for those comments. Some of you express to me in person that you are a reader. And I thank you for that. And some visit from far away lands. To all of you I am sending out love and hugs today. Thank you for being there.

 

Don and I celebrated yesterday by going out to dinner with some great friends to the Runway Cafe at the BRadford airport. Jamie and Gary are really old friends and its always fun to get together. Tonight we are going to a concert....The Eli Young Band. It is very cold today so we will stay in for dinner tonight before the concert.

Whatever you do today know that you are loved. kisses and Hugs!

 

3 comments :

  1. and a very Happy Valentine's Day to you!!!!!!

    thank you for your visits to my blog.

    thank you for showing appreciation, for attention to your blog.

    thank you for letting us know, that you love comments, too.

    gentle hugs,
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....
    this made me smile.
    and happy valentine's day to you too peggy!
    i remember when my swedish friend margareta was over here... she said they had nothing like it in sweden.
    she must have bought dozens of them that year... and sent them to all her friends and her family! so sweet.
    xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ❤️💚💜💙💛

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.