#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, February 13, 2015

When all else fails…eat a cookie.


It isn’t often anymore that I sit in front of my seventeen inch screen on my big computer. The ipad has taken over my life. But there are some things I did before I had an ipad.
    I used to spend a lot of time taking pictures and editing them with Photoshop. It did take a lot of afternoons working the pictures with textures and text and getting them just right for publication. I had to self teach Photoshop and there were tutorials out there but it was a strong learning curve and still there is much to be learned.  But Kim Klassen classes where such a big help. 
   Yesterday the light in the living room was just right so out came the Canon. Then today I played around with just a few pictures. Here are the results.
Julia Child quotejust eat a cookiejCOOKIE

2 comments :

  1. wow.
    well all i can say is...
    you just get better and better.
    not just talk. i really mean it!
    and your videos. i enjoy those so much.
    especially with sadie.
    and the music you choose! cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How were the cookies?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.