#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, July 10, 2015

A little random newness

I've been looking for a new light over my kitchen table ever since we remodeled in January. Where I live we don't have lighting stores full of choices. We have a Home Depot in the next town. So I looked there. Then when I was in Buffalo I looked in Lowe's. I just couldn't find the perfect one. I'm not a modern girl so I just couldn't find the right one.

But today I took my girlfriend over to the next town to return some books to the library and shop at the small mall there. I decided to stop at Home Depot to buy a new plant for the plant stand I bought while I was on vacation.

While I was there I checked out the chandeliers one more time . I found one. Even though I had looked att his one before and thought it was too modern this time I liked it. I brought it home on trial and when Don held it up I decided that it looked good over the table.

 

 

Also new outside are my nasurtiums. They have really started to grow and flower now and are so showy.


I must remember to plant them again next year.

 

2 comments :

  1. Pretty. Not too modern. So glad you found what you were looking for.

    Love nasurtiums. they are such a pretty, happy, and old fashioned looking flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it peggy. i think you found just the right one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.