#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Garden sculpture

I know my garden can only hold so much but I wish there were room for all these that I found on Pinterest.

This was my very favorite. I would love to do this next year...so unique.

 

Rock balancing is something I'd also like to try.



Believe it or not this is just chicken wire made into spheres and painted blue. Love it!!

This flower sculpture is really cool.

How about this for simplicity?

This is amazing. Not my style but fascinating.

 

 

This would be perfect for my garden.

 

2 comments :

  1. The chicken wire spheres... Painted.... Quite magical looking.... Now with some faerie lights around them... :-)

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't that blue absolutely beautiful!!!
    everything here that is managing to still bloom in this terrible oppressive excessive HEAT ... is looking so straggly.
    it's just sad. it's like that EVERY year. people still try. but by now everything is barely alive. even with water. it's just so HOT.
    someday i'm leaving here. i'm going to go where it's a decent climate for humans animals AND flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.