#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The nicest days

 

Nothing much to blog about. Have you ever had that feeling? These summer days are rolling by..some sunny, some stormy. Maybe it's because I was a teacher and took summer as a time to not be working that I use my summertime as a break. I do as little housework as I can get away with. No big chores or organizational projects. I try to spend as much time as possible enjoying our short summer. Lots of reading and fun. But not much to blog about.

So I'm filling in with some quotes and pictures I hope that you enjoy.


 

1 comment :

  1. Oh that last one!!!!

    How wonderful! To be able to make everything, into a fairy tale. And get a story out of everything you touch.

    Actually, that is how I see Sarah..... She can do this. And that is why I linked to her blog.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.