#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, July 17, 2015

Got the blues?

 

Do you know about the snowball effect? One little change leads to a whole lot more. That's what happened on my breezeway this year. It began with the back door that needed painted. It was blue so I wanted it to be blue again. I picked out a color. When it went on it was brighter than expected..startling actually...but in a way I really liked it. Then I found a new tablecloth for the bistro table....then I changed out the curtains..by the way I found those at that new store in Erie. ...At Home. And Don painted the wicker chair blue and my sister recovered the cushion. Here is the new breezeway.

 

 

Sadie began her pain pills yesterday. I think she feels a little better. We still will be visiting our vet when he returns from vacation.

 

3 comments :

  1. Super new look!!! Bet it makes you smile, every time you go out there.

    Poor Sadie. I am sorry that she is still feeling poorly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely place, Peggy! It would be very pleasant to read or eat out there, or just to be still.

    My best to Sadie sweetie,
    Dewena

    ReplyDelete
  3. that precious little face. you can see the swelling in her joints there. i'm so glad she has pain pills to help.
    and...
    i love the blue and white curtains! just LOVE! xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.