#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, March 05, 2020

Ahh....spring?


I didn’t get a chance to walk on the treadmill at the YMCA this morning but the sunshine and 45 degree weather was calling me to go outdoors. I ventured down to the trail at the University of Pittsburgh campus and went for a short invigorating walk. 

There is still snow on some parts of the trail and I had to wear a scarf and gloves but the walk was so enjoyable and it was so nice to breathe the fresh air. 


It will be a while before we have buds or leaves on our trees...usually the middle of May.

I am hoping for many more days when I can get outside. I really miss have Sadie walking by my side though.









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.