#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 03, 2020

Have you started your Spring decorating yet?


I can smell Spring in the air. It is only forty degrees out but the snow has melted except in the shady places under the trees. The stores are full of flowers and bunnies. The season is so rushed now that if you don’t grab something pretty when you see it you won’t find it ever again as they rush to put out the beach things. Little by little I am pulling out more and more. I made this arrangement which has a touch of wildness and I think it suits the painting that I did last year.





1 comment :

  1. Peggy,
    Not quite but I did make it to Michael's and At Home today and saw they were in full Spring decor. Love your big rabbit...he's perfect on the table.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ~christopher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.