#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, March 20, 2020

On the window sill



Hello my friends. I am thinking of you this morning and wondering how you all are coping with this new normal of staying in and staying home. I must say that I am very concerned and worried but am trying to keep a good attitude. We are self quarantining here as Don with COPD can’t take any chances. I got out a jigsaw puzzle to work on and keep myself busy with water coloring and playing the piano. I keep in touch with my boys through FaceTime and talk to the grandchildren. Our coffee group is not meeting of course but we keep in touch. This will be a long haul and we will do the best we can. I pray for your safety and wellness. 

This quote gives me comfort...




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.