#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Take a deep breath

It is a strange time and my mind is continually trying to process this Covid virus pandemic that we are going through. Each day the bad news comes through the tv as cases build up and hospitals plea for help. Our country was unprepared for this type of crisis and we are doing the best we can but this virus is dangerous. There isn’t a life that isn’t untouched by what is happening in our country and the world. It is scary to think that this invisible threat could end our lives. We are at risk and the only way we can save ourselves is to just stay in the house and away from all people. Even my son and his wife don’t dare come to visit for fear they may be infected without symptoms. 
   I know that someday this will come to an end but not soon. I am adapting to our new way of life, isolating ourselves right in the house. I am using the time as well as I can, keeping contact with family and friends, and not obsessing with the news. A positive attitude is hard to keep as I try to keep myself amused and filled with hope.
         



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.