#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, March 08, 2020

Beautiful things

Gazing on beautiful things acts on
my soul, which thirsts for heavenly light."
MICHELANGELO
I am thinking....
  What fun it is to have family visit. Family means everything to me. I wish that we all lived closer so we could spend more time together. 

Outside my window..
the snow has melted away and I can smell Spring in the air. Tough a small wind is blowing and the sun Has been shining all day.

I am thankful...
For having this wonderful day of rest. Just kicking back, completing the laundry and changing the sheets, reading and relaxing. No cooking today as we will eat Olive Garden leftovers. 

I am wearing...
Comfortable jeans and a pink lightweight shirt with ties at the neck. Lounging clothes.

I am watching...
Tonight is American Idol..one of my favorite programs. Others are This is Us and A MIllion LIttle Things.


I am enjoying...
Don’s homemade chili. He makes the best and makes gallons at a time. We freeze it and haul it out when we get a taste for it. We sent some home with Chris and Wendy. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.