#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, December 06, 2007

The computer is up and running! Hurrah!!


The new Verizon connection is finally working on my computer. After talking to a fellow in India one day, a girl from the Phillipines another..it took a good old American girl from Verizon (who just happened to be a grown-up neighbor girl from down the street ) to visit the house and tell us that the phone line from the modem to the box needed replaced. After that now I can get a signal that is stong and won't go away on me like it has been doing this week. Hopefully all my computer issues are solved.
The snow was so beautiful this morning and was glistening. I had to take this shot of the bench. Several deer wandered down into our yard last night (as we could tell my their tracks in the snow). They went over and sniffed the three pumpkins that I had thrown up behind the shed. Don is going to break them open and give the deer a treat for tonight.
Isn't Mr. Snowman darling? My father made it for me a few years ago. He was so clever with his woodworking. He would see an idea in a magazine and make a copy for all of his daughters. Last year he made us a wooden tabletop sled. I cherish the items in my house that were crafted by his hand.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.