#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, December 21, 2007

Twinkling lights

Every year I say the same thing..This is the best Christmas ever. How lucky can I be? When you think of all the problems that other people have you realize that your life is so blessed. It has been a challenging year but my problems are few compared to some others in the world. I have such wonderufl people around me to lend me support and love when I need it. My husband is always there to lean on and is remarkable in his ingenuity and resourcefulness. My two sons give me laughter and energy and are always there for me. My grandsons whom I adore to spend time with provide me with such happiness. My new daughter in law is so very sweet and makes my son so happy. My sisters give me the steady accepting love I sometimes need to get me through the difficulties. My wonderful second family, the Lashers, have been such a blessing in my life for they have opened up their hearts to us. My friends are there to listen to my successes and my failures. I am the luckiest girl on the planet.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.