#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, December 07, 2007

Random questions

Were you named after anyone? Yes, my mom said I was named after a friend of hers
When was the last time you cried? Last Saturday I woke up with the saddest feeling. I was missing my dad who passed away last February. This wil be the first Christmas of my life without him.
What is the first thing you notice about people? Their mood
Red or pink? Definitely red. I went through a pink phase once and hated it.
What is the last thing you ate? Sugar free chocolate frozen pop
What music are you listening to? Trans Siberian Orchestra's christmas music. We went to a concert of theirs at Hershey in November. Amazing pyrotechnics and laser lights.
What kind of movies do you like? I love a movie that makes you think, surprises you, is visually stimulating, has a twist ending, and resolves.
What book are you reading now? I just finished a book on identity theft. Pretty scary.
Rolling Stones or the Beatles? Even though I remember swimming in a river while attending summer school at Clarion University listening to "I can't get no...satisfaction" I love the Beatles better.
What is the farthest you have ever been from home? Frankfurt, Germany
So you have a special talent? I like to be creative..decorate, make arrangements and vingnettes, play the piano.
Where were you born? Elberton, Georgia
Hugs or kisses? Definitely kisses.
What is your favorite smell? I like the fall scents...cinnamon, pumpkin spice, tuscan scents

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.