#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Like lightening!


I fnally feel like I am in the new computer age. I got a DSL fast line. And is it ever fast! This makes working and playing on the computer so much fun. No more waiting and waiting for a page to come in. This works like magic. speaking of magic that is how I had to hook onto the computer. Michelle from the Phillipines actually took control of my computer remotely and helped me get all hooked up to Verizon. That was a lot easier than muddling through it with the guy from India yesterday that I couldn't understand. Now I will be able to keep up my blog each day....when I get time. I'd like to challenge myself to post one entry per day. I don't really have a pic for today so I'll use one of my old ones from this summer. This is the sisters at Cape Cod.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.