#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Winter

Yeah, it worked! I am slowly learning how to get pictures from the web to my blog. This might make it a little more fun. I liked this picture because it reminded me of my childhood. We always loved to be out in the wintertime, regardless of the weather. I guess we didn't feel the cold back then. I grew up in such a super neighborhood. All the kids were friends and we couldn't wait for school to get over so we could get on our playclothes and run outside with our friends. There was a big hill behind our house and we went sledding there. Across from the elementary school there was a house back in the woods with a long paved driveway. We loved to sled there but at the end was the road. Then the tragic happened. A little boy slid onto the road and was killed by a car passing by. That ended our sledding there. I was so small at the time that it didn't have the huge impact on me that it had on my parents. I can't remember the last time I have seen kids out with their sleds. They don't seem to do that anymore.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.