#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, December 17, 2007

Is your shopping done?


Here I am in the outlet center of the world. There are many outlets here in Pigeon Forge. I think today I'll stop in TJ Max and look around. And look around it will be. I think most of my shopping is done for this Christmas. It seems like I've been buying less presents this year because I've bought things that were big gifts. It is so much fun to see that happiness on the faces of those who unwrap the gifts. This year is more about making memories than getting gifts. I love spending time with family. This year I'm having time with Ryan and Jenny and Linda, Chris, and the boys will be up home for Christmas. I can't wait to have a full house, (dog and all). I love having company, fixing meals, playing games, and just spending time with my family. That is the best Christmas gift I could get.

1 comment :

  1. I am trying this comment thing out just to see how it works.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.