#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Did I say beautiful?


It just keeps on snowing! Yesterday it snowed all day, but today is a major winter snowstorm. It keeps coming down faster and faster and the plows can't keep up with it. I went out today as I always do in the morning to workout, but I had to drive so slow because the roads weren't adequately plowed and I had to keep the tires in the ruts. Don got out the snowblower and cleaned off the driveway, but at this rate he might have to do it again before the day is over. This will be a great day to just stay in. I have presents to wrap and decorating to finish. It's so nice to just look out the window.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.