#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, February 13, 2009

A DAY OF LOVE


This is the day I can say "I love you" to all the people who are so special in my life. Where would I be without all those who accept me and love me unconditionally. My human faults that I repeat over and over in those sleepless hours of the night are ignored by my loved ones. Instead they boost me up by telling me of my good points and encouraging me to be a better me. They stand by me in times of crisis and worry along with me hoping for the best. They prop me up with support when I feel I cannot stand. In the good times they are close by to share with me the happiness of my experiences. If you have someone like that who loves you consider yourself the most fortunate human on the planet.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.