#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, February 02, 2009

GOOD LOOKING TUB!



Oh, yes, Mr. Groundhog saw his shadow today (of course) and you know what that means. Six more weeks! That is all the more reason that I need to get to Florida in March and go to Tennessee for Sean's first birthday. I love living here in Bradford (most of the time) but I feel the strong need to get where there is sunshine and warm weather. I think I'm starting to get Seasonal Affective Disorder. (that's when you look out the window in the morning and say, "Oh, s**t, more snow?"


My house is rather noisy at the moment. (It's the compressor for the spray gun). Today the "tub man" came. Yeah! Don had done a lot of the prep work for him by taking out the fixtures. In fact, the man couldn't get the drain out because he didn't have a tool for that. Don, in only the way Don could , went out in the garage and improvised a tool that twisted the drain right off. The man was really impressed and had never thought of that. He learned something new. He said to Don, "You work with your hands." Right now he is putting on the final coat after cleaning and priming. It is going to look just like brand new when he is done. Now we will have to find the right surround and I'll have a new bathroom. Isn't progress wonderful! I have wanted this done for years and finally found the right person to do it. (That isn't easy up here. We don't have a lot of resources.)
Tiger and his girlfriend are getting a new puppy and it's a white and brown cocker spaniel. I am soooo jealous!! Even though I know that this is not the right time to be getting a dog (way too cold to take it out for walks) when I saw the picture of it my heart melted! I think I see a dog in our near future.
The karaoke was fun on Saturday night. Tiger didn't win, but we had a good time. We haven't been out till one in many a year.
Yeah! Steelers won in a very, very close game.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.