#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, February 07, 2009

MR. TOP GUN

Here's a sneak peek at the new bathroom remodel. The tub looks sparkling since it was refinished. Don added the brass drain and overflow yesterday.We are still looking for knobs the brass behind them. Today he is working on the walls. He removed the old surround and is sanding the wallboard smooth. Did I ever tell you how much I appreciate that man of mine. He can do anything...electric, plumbing, carpentry, mechanics...he's a wonder and so skilled!





Hey....it's what I do!






Top Gun is showing signs of cabin fever. Of course he wants out to do his things..catch small animals, chase birds, sharpen his claws. But when we open the door he just sniffs at the cold air and walks away disheartened. Lately he has been acting like a mountain lion..climbing up on everything and jumping to new hights on furniture that he has been trained to avoid. What prompted him to leap to the lower bookcase shelf on my entertainment center and walk around behind the photos? With his catlike agility he didn't tip anything over, but he got scolded anyway. And I found him sleeping in the middle of my kitchen table. He NEVER is allowed there but none-the-less he was just like a baby taking a nap. So when he's not staring out the window hoping to see green grass he's sleeping all day long. I don't know who will be happier to see Spring come..me or him.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.