#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, February 19, 2009

AN UPDATED BATHROOM

Here is the newly resurfaced tub and the gold fixtures.

I matched the flowers with my favorite flower picture.



Even though the bathroom is very small I love the fresh green on the wall and the ribbon embroidered shower curtain and curtains.




I love my glass containers for powder and q tips. The lavender in the Nantucket basket reminds me of France. The three photos I took in France say, "One summer I went to Provence. The memories made there still stay in my mind. In the deepest winter snowstorm I can recall the scent of lavender."




This Delta hand held shower was just perfect for the tub.






To keep the tub neat I put the shampoos, conditioners and shower gel in this great container.










No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.