#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, February 05, 2009

HOW HIGH CAN IT GO?


I just thought I'd post this picture I took at the mall this morning to show all those who live in the south what they are missing. Aren't you glad you moved? (By the way, I got a new camera back from the company to replace my other one...now I'm back in the photography business. You'll be happy to know that starting next Monday I will be taking a class in digital photography from out local night school.)

Seriously, I don't let the temperature bother me. So what if it was minus 3 when I went out this am. I'm hardy. I went to coffee in the morning and I still went out to lunch with the girls. Me, let a little cold weather stop me...not on your life. (not to say I wouldn't really like to be where it is warm right now.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.