#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WHY IS SHOPPING SO MUCH FUN?








What do you do when the sunshine goes away and those old clouds roll in? Go shopping, of course. Yrsa, Linda, and I went to a nearby town on the premise that we were returning a scarf at Old Navy that Yrsa had bought. But somehow I ended up bringing packages home. (Imagine that!) At Old Navy I found this darling black cardigan with small white buttons and big white flowers. It's not what I usually buy, but sometimes you need to step out of the box. Then after soup and salad at Applebee's we went to the mall where I found the cutest red sandels for summer. (Not on sale, of course, but you know how limited our choices are here so I grabbed them up). I also bought a summer pair of Erica Lyons earrings (kinda put me in the summer mood).


I also stopped at the Olean Library. I had forgotten why I used to go there every week for books. They offer so much more than my local library. I found quite a few books on digital photography. My class starts next Monday and I can't wait. It will be nice to learn some new techniques. My next goal is to be a better photographer. There was a lot of fog coming home (warm air, snowy ground) and I wished I would have had a camera to grab some shots.


Tonight is American Idol...I'm really enjoying it this year..lots of talent.


1 comment :

  1. Hi Peggy, looks like you had a good time shopping. I can't fathom all the snow in your part of this wide world of ours. You know that I have only ever seen a little, end of season, melting snow a couple of times in my life so I can't imagine living with it. It has been quite hot here and I am looking forward to the cooler days of Autumn that are just around the corner....so much more motivating.
    Happiness to you Peggy, Angela.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.