#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 04, 2009


This was busy day. Don and I went to Buffalo to find a new tub surround since the one we got at Lowe's wouldn't fit. We took that one back to Lowe's and the only other ones we could find were so flimsy and cheap looking that we couldn't bring ourselves to buying one. So while Don was contemplating what to do next I asked for a phone book and got the names and addresses of four bath decor shops near Buffalo. In the first one we went to we found one we liked. It was fiberglass vs. plastic and even though it was over twice the price, it is sturdy and will serve us well. I also bought a small dispenser to hold shampoo, conditioner, shower gel so there won't be a lot of bottles sitting around the tub. I will take pictures when it gets finished. (since I got a brand new camera back today) This is my third Polaroid, keep your fingers crossed that this one won't go bad too.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.