#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, July 01, 2013

A book, a book..I need time for a book

I love having company. It's been great having my kids around so don't take this the wrong way...I need time to read. I'll have plenty of time next week when everyone is gone. Since my eye surgery my ability to read has been compromised and I'm better with large print books. So I'm very picky about my choices. The book can't be mundane or cookie cutter. I love a good mystery, sci fi or spy novel. I have some favorite authors and try to keep up with their new novels. There is nothing better in the summer than to sit on my porch swing and read. So tell the raindrops to go away!

2 comments :

  1. Yes, life is too short to read books you don't enjoy! Take time for that. Of course family time is wonderful but you have to fill the well after they leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very busy right now, but know this, you have the rest of the summer to catch up :) Don't forget a nice day of watercolors....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.