#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Where would you like to go on vacation?

These two pictures remind me of the trip I took to France several years ago.











 It was so special because we were met at the airport by Yrsa's cousin and her boyfriend who drove us all over Provence. We saw things and went places that most American tourists would never get to see.  Nor day they dropped us off at Moustiers St. Marie up in the mountains. This charming town captured our hearts. I still have a picture hanging in my kitchen that I bought there. 



2 comments :

  1. a private tour of provence...how wonderful! would love to go there someday! thank you so much for the lovely comment you left at focusing on life today. so loved having you be part of the conversation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy seeing the places in person that you showed. And there are so many places in the US I've never been to that I'd love to visit. Oh, why didn't we do these things when we were young?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.