#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tablescape Thursday

Today I'm joining Susan and her friends for Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch.  Just click here to visit   Or You can click on her link...Between Naps On The Porch...on my sidebar and visit bloggers who set the most amazing tables. Today I'm offering a French table showing off some napkins I made. Thanks to another blog that I visit ...Confessions of a Plate Addict...I was able to follow a very simple tutorial. She provided the French numbers, all ready to be printed out on special transfer paper. Then I ironed the transfer on to simple ivory napkins. I did the numbers one through six but I am only showing two today. The white soup tureens are from The Christmas Tree Shoppe and Bon Voyage runner from Hobby Lobby. White plates with black trim are from the Dollar Tree. French salad plates were a gift. I made the place cards myself. Bon appetite.






6 comments :

  1. It's lovely. Would love to join you!

    Blessings,
    Mary L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a foodie, but I just stopped by to tell you that you have created a wonderful table. I too love Debbie's French inspired projects. I am sure your guest feel special when they are invited to your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never ceased to amazed me, never :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca10:50 PM

    I love Between Naps on the Porch. Your table scape looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour I love it I love the place cards that you made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very talented my dear! I love your napkins and place cards! I have to spend more time and get to the Dollar store. Everything is so pretty!
    Blessings My Friend,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.