#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, January 02, 2014

Cancelled because of snow

Brrr. Bradford!  We are having a winter chill here. It will be minus two by tomorrow. I'm glad that we are home safe and sound from Tennessee. Don went out for a few groceries but I plan to stay in all weekend. Our Literary club meeting for tomorrow has been cancelled. So has school for the day.     Today I've been putting things away and getting back to normal. I will leave the winter decorations up for a while. There's really no hurry to get them back in the attic. Wherever you are I hope that you are getting a great start in the new year. 




Ryan made theses batwings for Sean. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.