#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 06, 2014

What’s new in the kitchen

  I am sharing this post on Kim Klassen's Friday Finds. For more..check out her blog on my sidebar. 



Just when you think you don’t need another thing in your kitchen you get these:
IMG_0589
I’d been looking for a fruit stand that I liked for quite a while and when I saw this one at TJ Maxx I brought it home. I didn’t intend for it to hold the napkins and salt but it was so darn convenient…and isn’t that what life is all about right now?IMG_0579
IMG_0581 But the top is great for a little fruit too.

And then I found this:
IMG_0583 I’d been looking for a mug tree.  Do you know that they don’t sell those in the stores any more? I looked online but didn’t like the choices. And then in Target here it was back by the Threshold selection.  It’s not really a mug tree. Shh…don’t tell. It’s a jewelry holder. But I think it works just fine. IMG_0584

And for Christmas Ryan and Jenny got me this silverware holder. I’ve had a thing with chicken wire for some reason and I love it.
IMG_0585
It is so convenient (there’s that word again) to have the silverware out and ready.IMG_0586

And not everything is a hit. I thought this honey pitcher would be just the most excellent thing to hold the honey for my tea.  I loved the shape and the idea.  But maybe the one I got is defective because the honey drips to the bottom catcher and it fills up.  I don’t think it is supposed to work that way. IMG_0591

But nevertheless I’m keeping it. I’m having a tendency to want things out where I can get to the easily…for tea, for eating.  No rummaging around in drawers.  Everything is out. 
   By the way, how do you like the pictures taken with my new camera? 





1 comment :

  1. I think you're rocking your new camera! And I like your mug tree and I promise I won't tell.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.