#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Don’t you love a monogram?

2014-02-20 001 I love anything monogrammed and this K that Diane gave me for Christmas is no exception. I painted it cream colored and hung it on my square wreath. Love it!2014-02-20 006
Don has been busy with his new Christmas present a reloading outfit. He is making new ammunition for his rifles. 2014-02-20 003
2014-02-20 004
We are off now to the movies to see Jack Ryan..hope it’s good. Then dinner out.

1 comment :

  1. the marine has reloaded for years!
    he has it all set up.
    it helps with his son... the one who's stationed in kirtland afb.
    they have to be crack shots and they have to furnish their own ammo. it can get very expensive!
    so they get the used empty brass casings to him and he reloads for them. it makes him happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.