#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Too busy to blog?

It's after seven and I'm just blogging. Where is the time going?  It was a busy day and I just didn't find time. There was the morning coffee with my friends, the trip to Walmart, and then a hair appointment. This afternoon Don and I sat down to watch Jobs, the story of .steven Jobs. I liked Pirates of Silicon Valley better actually. I read his book and loved it but this movie didn't do it for me. 
  This afternoon I cleaned out the linen closet. I didn't throw out too much, just organized and rearranged. Tomorrow the bathroom. Why do I need so much?





1 comment :

  1. Hey Peggy! You day sounds as busy as mine! Right now I'm ironing, watching the premier of American Idol and reading blogs on the ads! Nuts, I know! The Jobs movie didn't do it for me either, although I'm fascinated with the real Jobs life! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.