#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

News flash...just kidding

An update on my honey jar. 

Don't you love your honey?  I'm not talking about the kind the bees make although I love that too. I'm talking about my honey husband. He's always been the kind of guy who can fix anything.  When we met in high school at a football game he fixed my purse and has been fixing things ever since. A broken car or a broken toy he was always Mr. fixit.  So of course he solved the problem of the leaky honey pot. He jus tightened the spring inside and now it works perfectly.  









Can you see the diamonds on the snow?  It will be another cold day here today. 

1 comment :

  1. i do see the beautiful diamonds in the snow!
    and your honey fixing the honey jar made me smile. how wonderful.
    and the snow pictures...
    love the deer contemplating eating the snowman's nose! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.