#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, March 01, 2014

Be a better photographer

One of the ways to be a better photographer is to take on a challenge. I am still trying to learn my Canon Rebel but I need to push myself in photography. So I chose one of the easiest challenges out there…the daily prompt. Each day the list tells you what kind of picture to take. Some lists are quite difficult requiring you to take photo walks in new places. But this list I feel is manageable.
  For March first the prompt is LIGHT. Sometimes finding light in our gloomy winter can be difficult but yesterday I took a photo of the sunlight streaming in on the hyacinths. light on hyacinths 006

4 comments :

  1. Purrrrrrrrrrfect.... The sunlight really poppppppps, contrasted to the darkness around it.

    And, you captured that, is it *Bohka*???? Image in front, is clear... While image in background, is fuzzy. And visa-versa. I love that, and can only do it, randomly. So, in other words, I don't know _how_ to do it. -grin-

    Mmmmmmm, you have a Canon Rebel! I have noticed over time, that bloggers who take amazing photos, have a Rebel.

    Happy March and Happy Photography Challenge!!!

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about the light, Peggy! And like you, it was a challenge for me today. I don't do prompts per se but I am doing a 365 {my second} and I can vouch for the fact that nothing improves your photography or helps you get to know your camera better than shooting every. single. day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Peggy! I love how you go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post, today in particular. Since Sweet Mister's two major surgeries, my camera has been sorely neglected. I love the thought of the daily prompt. What is the source for that? I'll try googling it. Thanks for the inspiration. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.