#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Paulo Coelho

I knew nothing about Paulo Coelho until I found the quote that I used in my post. Wanting to know more about him I googled his name and found that he has been an author, theater director and actor, lyricist and journalist. He was born in Rio de Janeiro. He published The Alchemist, which I would now like to read since finding such great quotes from the book.



“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

I am a big believer in the Universe. After reading The Secret and discovering the idea of manifesting what you want I ask the universe for things all the time.  And the universe answers. I try to think positively and look for those things that I need in my life. The answers always seem to be out there for me if I am willing to see them and make them happen when I get the opportunity.

“Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn't have the courage to say "yes" to life?”
Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

“There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them.
But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there.”
Paulo Coelho, The Fifth Mountain

“Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle.”
Paulo Coelho, Brida

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.