#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Pat's Day



It is a glorious morning. I'm back home after ten days down south. It may be cold here with patches of snow in the shade but it's warm in my heart. There is nothing like a vacation to lighten your mood. Ten days of visiting family and playing with little ones. It does a heart good. 
  Now I am officially in the Spring mood.  I'm getting out my Spring decorations this week and moving on into the next season. Lighten up!  That's what I say. 

2 comments :

  1. that's what i always say!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!!!!!!

    I'm so glad your little holiday, has made you so "ready for Spring"!!!! It surely was a joy for you! And you have the right attitude about these can-still-be-long days. Move on!!!!! :-)

    The coollllllllddddddd has to be gone soon! It has to! And we will all thaw out. And the earth will too, and will wake up with the sound of birds, and the popping out of buds. :-)

    Gentle Spring-is-coming hugs,
    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.