#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, March 07, 2014

Girls time

I waited a long time to have a girl..two sons and three grandsons. ...and thenSara arrived. And she is one hundred percent girl!  Today we went to Walmart for some things and by the checkout she spotted a little packet of nail polish and lip gloss. Of course she HAD to have it. She doesn't beg but just smiles and tells you that she really likes that. That smile is too sweet to resist. So when we got home I painted her fingernails..and of course being the girl that she is she wanted her toes painted too. Then we made funfetti cupcakes which we will decorate later.  I LOVE having a girl 





3 comments :

  1. those little feet. tiny toes.
    nothing ever more adorable!
    i'm glad you have a little girl finally too. FUN for both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so happy that you finally got Your Girl!!!!!!!!

    I was lucky to have our first child be a girl. And then, we got 3 girl "Grands" toooooo. :-)

    Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! And keep making memories with her, and for her.

    Gentle hugs,
    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Peggy :) it's 4:30 am, couldn't sleep, so I thought it would be a great time to check out your blogs, and that I did :) I had so much catching up to do here!! Loved scrolling down and reading it all on the way. Fabulous, just fabulous!! We can see your heart and soul in every piece your put in your blog...Thank YOU for sharing your love of life :)
    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.