#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, March 03, 2014

Thinking

Outside my window.....it is so cold and the ground is still covered with snow 
I am thinking...I hope my throat scope will give me answers to tell me why I keep choking.
I am thankful ......that soon I will get out of the snow and into some warmth  
In the kitchen....is homemade French onion soup. 
I am wearing .......my warm pjs.
I am reading...just finished The Orphan Train, loved it. 
I am looking forward to...getting on the floor and playing dolls with my granddaughter. 
I am hearing....pop songs on Sirius in the morning.
I am learning....to use my Canon camera. 

And by special request a few more pictures of my breezeway.  Unfortunately those lovely lanterns wore out. I've been trying to replace them but can't find any that large. 
A friend made the swing from a tree that he had planted as a child. 



4 comments :

  1. Oh thank you!!!!! I do love the way you have decorated it. Flowers, flowers, flowers. Old fashioned looking flowers (to me anyway). My kind of fabric.

    And what a fun place to do this. I don't know about your inside decorating but.... Even if it is more spare, you can let your frilly-side-go, out here in your happy place. :-)

    And the swing, even has a lovely story behind it. Wonderful...

    Again, thank you.

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am thinking...I hope my throat scope will give me answers to tell me why I keep choking."

    I certainly hope it will, also. And hope it is coming soon. We really want to know "why," if something is bothering us. The time of not knowing, can be long. Best of luck with the report!!!!!!

    Gentle hugs,
    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. holding only good thoughts here. i knew it was in march but not the day.
    you've lived in fear when you do the simple act of eating . . . way too long. no one should have to do that.
    sending loving healing light surrounding you dear heart.
    and . . .
    are these pictures beautiful or WHAT! LOLOL so warm and inviting!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking that your everyday sounds lovely ~ and I do hope that you find the answers to your choking. I can't imagine dealing with that! Loved the story of the swing too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.