#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, August 09, 2015

It's five o'clock somewhere

Here it is five o'clock on Sunday and I'm just getting around to posting. I feel no pressure these days to get a post out early. I've noticed some bloggers are even taking a break during these great summer days. Life is for living. And if you can share it on a blog so much the better. But sometimes my days are just not that exciting. I've been relaxing all day. And reading. I picked up Harper Lee's new book but before I read that I am reading To Kill a Mockingbird again first. These days are absolutely perfect. Just warm enough. I took .sadie for a short walk and she loved it. She has been begging me for days. How does she do that you may ask. She stands in front of me when I'm reading my book and mutters growls and barks while backing toward the door. She is relentless. She is very strong willed and gets bored so easily. The vet said only moderate exercise. Sadie is so much better now. I hope that you enjoyed your weekend too.

 

2 comments :

  1. Ordinary days!!! Yesssssssss!!!

    So happy Sadie is begging for a walk. What a marvelous difference, from a while ago.

    Lovely new blog Banner here!!!! I wonder, am I the only one who notices changes made by bloggers, in their blog look? -grin- Maybe not, but I am the one who does cart-wheels about them!!!! :-))))

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. music to my ears about little hard headed sadie! LOLOL.
    my zeke LOVED to walk. more than anything.
    if i was reading too long he would simply walk up to my chair and press his nose against my leg. then stand expectantly.
    his face was so adorable and his eyes so almost human... i didn't ever have the heart to disappoint him.
    and now i'm so glad i didn't. i have no regrets. i never was impatient with him. he asked so little.
    i loved him so. and anyway. I NEEDED the exercise too!
    i have all the time in the world to read now. and no little zekey nose pressing my leg.
    he was a gentleman. all the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.