#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sunroom summer

 

I don't know when I got the idea for this head. Maybe it was because my sister got one. Linda is eleven years younger but she is my twin...not in looks but in taste. For some reason we like almost exactly the same things. It is funny when we shop together because we are drawn to the very same items. She can hold up a pair of earrings across the store and they will be the very same ones I have in my hands. Once we bought the a same coat..and so did my other sister..without knowing it. The funny part was she and I had also bought the same leopard print gloves to go with it. Thee are so many items that are duplicated in our homes. She doesn't have a problem shopping for me because everything she picks out is perfect for me.

So when she had a head I needed one too. Then I picked out the seaweed for mine and she needed that too. She is a lot more fortunate than I am because living in Fredericksburg, Virginia she has access to a lot more stores than Bradford. So I usually save up all my shopping until I go to a bigger city.

 

She doesn't have a Tatiana, the statue outside the window, yet but the search is on.

 

2 comments :

  1. that information is just magical!
    oh to have a sister that close! how blessed you are! but then...
    you already know that! LOL.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You create such beautiful spaces, Peggy. It's a joy to see them. My sisters and I are quite different, but we adore one another. Sisters are magic! Well, my brother is too, but he is such an instigator. It's wonderful when siblings are close and love each other; and your joy in yours is obvious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.