#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Random Saturday

 

I wanted to get a shot of the courtyard at night and took this one with my iPad. Of course it didn't turn out so well so I got out my big girl camera but the battery needed charging. I find I hardly am using it since the iPad is so much quicker...but not as good.



Another drone shot of our town square at night.

 

Trying out a new app.


I was going through some old pictures to take to the reunion and came across this one of me. I don't have very many of me as a child.

 

4 comments :

  1. So cute, you as a child...

    Love those drone shots!!!!!!!

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed tessa!
    you look the same peggy. i'd know that grin anywhere! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet smile!
    What a pretty town you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who looks like Sara???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.